Thursday, May 26, 2011

Welcome readers!

Senior Readers is a blog about outstanding books I have read. These are books I would like to share with other readers. I call it Senior Readers....well because I'm a senior, although the books I read are enjoyed by all readers.  I will be sharing reviews that I have posted on simonandshuster.com, netGalley.com, and Goodreads.com.  I am interested in your opinions too. I am also interested in hearing about books you have read. So please feel free to share any comments.
My interests include reading (of course), art, traveling, spending time with my family. My favorite books include anything about the holocast because I believe it needs to be remembered, anything about civil rights for the same reason, anything that sends a powerful message, I also like books set in other countries. I don't normally read fantasy or sci fi but I always have an open mind when it comes to reading.
 
I hope you enjoy!
Norma
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment